The following pages contain material (course notes, slides, exercises) for teaching formal methods with KeY:
- Formal Methods for Software Development course, Chalmers
- Program Verification course, Chalmers
- Formal methods course (introducing JML and KeY) in German, KIT
- Advanced formal methods course (including KeY), KIT
- Formale Methoden im Softwareentwurf (Formal Methods in Software Design) course, TU Darmstadt
- Formal Specification and Verification of Object-Oriented Software course, TU Darmstadt
In addition, the KeY Book is an excellent teaching resource.